May 30, 2013 08:24 AM
- 687.5 Elevation - Minimum Pool.
- 670 Elevation - Dead Pool. This means that no one can take water from Naci. The only launch ramp will be at the main marina. The only area to ski will be between the marina and the dam. Water will stop at Bee Rock Community.
- 732 Elevation - Oak Shores looses its launch ramps and starts using its auxiliary ramp. The 5 mile per hour buoy is moved to Oak Shores from Christmas Cove
- Monterey expects the lake to be at Minimum Pool by Labor Day
- Currently (5/30/2013) Monterey is replacing some bad valves the power plant at the bottom of our dam. This is the reason they have been dumping from Lake San Antonio. On June 15th they say the valves should be replaced and they can start dumping.
- Oak Shores will have 20 days before they loose their east and west launch ramps
- Heritage Ranch will have 20 day before they loose their ramp
- Here is a link to the current water levels CLICK HERE
May 17, 2013 01:45 PM